The local organizer is Center for Communication, Media and Information Technologies (CMI), which is a research and teaching unit at Aalborg University in Copenhagen.
Topics at the conference will be – but not limited to:
- NGN and NGA – economics and regulation
- Investment and innovation
- New players and platforms in telecommunications
- User roles and social networking
- Regulatory separation
- Universal access/service
- Internet governance
- Media convergence
- Media economics and regulation
- PPP in telecoms
- Regulatory institutions
The deadline for abstracts and panel session suggestions is April 1, 2010. View the complete call for papers.